Sunday, July 21, 2013

angel 20x40cm



All through the night I'll be watching over you

and all through the night I'll be standing over you

and through bad dreams I'll be right there baby holding your hand,

telling you everything's going to be alright.

When you cry I'll be there baby telling you were never nothing less than beautiful.

So don't you worry I'm your angel standing by [Jewel, Angel standing by]


Angel wings bring in mind the convergence of everything pure, beautiful and lovely, we imagine them on people we love and we are being loved by; they depict the hope we yearn for always, now and everyday; they are shiny beacons leading our lives. Yet, they get tainted, sometimes by our actions and even worse by our failure, inability or unwillingness to act when most needed. [I.R.S.]


No comments:

Post a Comment